Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Decorating

I'm really happy to finally be in the new house, but this buying process really has been the worst. Within the first week, our AC unit died and we had to have a totally new HVAC installed. Not ideal, then we were down to one bathroom because of an ongoing sewage and pipe problem. Also, not ideal. But all in all, things are going well. My mother came out last week and will come down again when Ryan leaves for Tulsa in a week or so. I've just been staying busy unpacking and decorating. I've been going through boxes and packing more boxes full of things to donate to the Salvation Army, I scheduled them to pick up a lot of boxes on the 30th of June. That should give me plenty of time to go through our storage room and sort through everything. My mom is also going to help with that for she is the ultimate organization queen!

My Progress in a couple rooms so far...

When I first started going through my things. Crap was everywhere! 
In the Storage room, things were even worse. 
After. I can't wait for my mom to come help me with this room. I bet it gets done in 1-2 days with her help!
This is where I am currently. I have one shelving system up, one more to go, and muy workspace is accessible and I have been able to use it the past 2 days! I can't wait to make more progress in here!











No comments:

Post a Comment