Friday, January 18, 2019

Hell's Dwelling

My husband applied for a job in May here in Atlanta and it was a really promising transition from where he was to where he is now. When we found out we were being relocated, we had 1 month to pack and find an apartment. We haven't been able to unpack because I am not able to decide what to keep of my husband's and what not to because that's supposed to be on him, but seriously, the place is a clusterfuck. We're working on it tonight and this weekend but I am so overwhelmed and here's why...

I WENT FROM THIS GLORIOUSNESS...




TO THIS. I MEAN WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK IS ALL OF THIS?!

Our Impressive Kitchen Table covered with random crap...I'm donating it. Note to selves, limit all flat surfaces in your home. Flat surfaces attract piles of shit and I won't have it anymore.

Third bedroom chaos. Looks like a damn bomb went off in there. Its hazardous.

Living room. Probably the easiest room to clean but I'm too frickin overwhelmed to do it.

More living room.

Guest bedroom packed almost as full as it can possibly get. Almost, it looks like someone made it into a challenge... a challenge to see how long it would take for me to crack.

Yep. I'm cracking.
..

I don't know why the hallway is like this. but, truthfully, where else is there to put more shit?

More third bedroom...

More living room

more guest bedroom...

and living room...


Looking at these photos makes me nauseous and feel semi-violent. All I can say is that these are some humiliating before photos. I'll be able to look back on this post sometime soon and be like "SHIT!!" We're going to get this under control if it kills me. If it does kill me, well, I won't have to worry about it anymore.

xo,
a|s

No comments:

Post a Comment