Tuesday, April 21, 2020

My Future Art Studio

Ever since I started my art career 9 years ago, I wanted a space to call my own that wouldn't affect my home. Now I can have that! I really want to decorate it in a way that reflects my individual tastes so I don't overdo the overall feel of the house. Here is what I have found that inspires me! We'll see what I wind up with!

I absolutely love to have one or a couple dark walls. I'm considering using pegboard and I think it would look good if I painted or stained it a dark color. I haven't decided if I'm comfortable painting the walls myself. Oddly enough I'm an artist, but I'm not great at household painting.


I love the color scheme here and the use of orchids. I'd love to have a chair or small couch in my studio to relax and look through my work, read, or blog. 

I'm in love with the workspace! It looks so cozy and like the artist would get a lot done because everything is so accessible and perfect! I love the use of jars and canisters and all the fun bold colors!

This but with pegboard. I could really organize all my supplies using a method similar to this!
So much fun pop-culture art, I love it!

I have to have neon in my studio, and maybe around the house, too! I really love this deep teal with the kelly green accents. Maybe add some of the plum purples from one of the slides before and we'll really have ourselves a show!

I love love LOVE the dark walls with the jewel tone pops color. I must note I'm in love with the faux animal print decor. This is just lovely, but the lighting really seems to make this space pop, too. I wonder if I have good enough lighting in the studio or if I'll need to invest in some lamps. 

Again, the dark walls with the pop of color are after my heart!
Love the throw rug here and all the art on the wall. Maybe I could make a lounge space on the floor out of bean bags and pillows?


These are some of the many options I've researched over the past 2 months. I know I'll probably change my mind time and time again, but I can't help but love this decorating style. It seems perfect for a creative space!

xo,
a|s


No comments:

Post a Comment